Thursday, March 13, 2014

An inspiring story

We received the following message from Donna Loring Thayer, a participant at last year's Boston Diva Dash. It was her first event and it had a big impact on her. Here is what she had to say:

"Dear Diva Dash,
Last year at your "Boston" (Marshfield) location I participated in the DIva Dash. Not only was it my first ever race but it was also my 51st birthday. I started training months before by setting a goal of running for just one minute straight and then eventually made it up to running just under three miles. I struggled a bit the day of the Diva Dash but I finished and had such an amazing sense of pride. I am again registered for the Diva Dash in Marshfield this September. My experience with the fun and positive atmosphere of your event encouraged me to continue and I can now run for an hour straight and have participated in a few 5Ks.
I just wanted to thank you for a great event and to encourage you to post pictures of all kinds of women- older and younger, so that people like me can continue to feel inspired that they too can do this. Thank you!"


Thank YOU Donna! This is why we (Adventure Fit Inc) do what we do. We love to create fun, active experiences, that truly change lives. We're so happy that we were able to make you happy! Congrats to you Donna!

No comments:

Post a Comment